How can PLANET VILLA help you to buy a property in Spain to obtain residency and later nationality
At PLANET VILLA we have everything you need to make your real estate investment and obtain the Golden Visa in Spain:
• Real estate assets
• specialized advisers
• The motivation to help you.
If you are thinking of obtaining residence in Spain by real estate investment, do not worry, we will help you with all the procedures and in a very short time you will be able to enjoy your Residence in Spain in a totally legal way and if you wish, in not much time, the Spanish nationality
To obtain the Golden Visa in Spain it is necessary to make an investment of at least € 500,000 plus taxes (either VAT or ITP) in one or more real estate. In this way, the investor obtains a Family Residence Permit in Spain.
This visa must be requested in person or through an accredited representative at the Consulate General in whose demarcation you have your current residence. It must be done a maximum of 90 days in advance of the planned date of the trip or directly in Spanish territory if you are at that time on a regular basis (with a tourist visa, for example).
Other ways to obtain the Golden Visa
A real estate investment is not the only way to obtain this visa. Other ways that Spanish legislation marks are:
• Buy shares or participations in a Spanish company for a value greater than one million euros.
• Have a bank deposit in a Spanish entity for a value greater than one million euros.
• Possess Spanish public debt worth at least 2 million euros.
• Business investment that creates employment or contributes to the technological development of the country.
However, none is as accessible or as attractive to investors as real estate entrepreneurship.
The minimum and initial duration of the visa is 2 years. Once this first period has elapsed, the beneficiary can request a renewal of this for an additional 5 years.
To do this, you simply need to show that you continue to own the investment asset. It is also necessary to prove at least one visit to Spanish territory during the last year.
There are no limits to the repetition of this cycle. However, the most interesting thing is that if the investor is Latin American, Portuguese, Filipino or Equatorial Guinean, he can obtain Spanish nationality after those first 2 years. 10 years of residence for other citizens.
Requirements to Obtain the Golden Visa in Spain
In addition to the value of the investments mentioned above, there are other types of requirements to obtain the investor visa in Spain:
• Not be a citizen of the European Union.
• Never have resided irregularly in Spain.
• Being over 18 years.
• Not having a criminal record either in Spain or in the countries where you have resided for the last 5 years, for crimes provided for in the Spanish legal system.
• Not be registered on the “inadmissible” list in any of the Schengen countries.
• Have a private medical insurance comparable in its coverage to the national health system.
• Prove that they have sufficient financial resources for themselves and for the family members they accompany, based on the IPREM (400% higher than the index).
• Pay the visa processing fee.
Deadlines for the approval of the Golden Visa in Spain
The maximum term to know the resolution of the request is 20 calendar days. In the absence of any resolution, administrative silence is considered valid. Once the application is approved, the investor has one month to apply for the visa at their consulate of residence. Then, you have another month to obtain the TIE (Foreigners Identity Card) in Spain.
Advantages of obtaining a residence permit for real estate investment
Compared to other methods of obtaining a residence permit in Spain, obtaining the Golden Visa has many advantages:
• Family members can directly benefit from all the benefits of the Golden Visa, including children over 18 years of age as long as they are financially dependent on the investor. Also parents under 65 years of age.
• It has a minimum duration of 2 years.
• The investor and the family members accompanying him may be absent from Spain for long periods. It is only necessary to accredit a visit to the national territory by the investor in case of wanting to renew the visa after 2 years.
• At 10 years of age, if desired, Spanish nationality can be obtained (2 years for those citizens from Latin America, Portugal, the Philippines, Andorra or Equatorial Guinea)
• The beneficiary may visit any country belonging to the Schengen territory for the reason he wishes for the duration of his visa.
• The Golden Visa includes a work permit.
• It is not necessary to obtain it in Spanish territory.
Documentation to present to obtain the Golden Visa
To get the Golden Visa in Spain, it is necessary to prove that the real estate investment has been made.
To do this, the investor must submit the following documents in his application:
• Proof of purchase of the property.
• Certification of property charges.
• Sell script.
Regarding his personal situation, he must also present:
Application form duly completed
• Photocopy of all the pages of a passport with at least one year of validity.
• Original and copy of a private health insurance policy.
• Criminal record.
• Bank statement that demonstrates having sufficient funds for the investor and his family.
• Marriage certificate or registration of the couple and the birth of the children if the extension of the visa to relatives is requested.